The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Say what?

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.

#97850  by Zeus
 Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:06 pm
Sine coulda just been drunk :-)

#97851  by Nev
 Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:10 pm
You have to understand, bovine, that Sine slightly modifies every script that ever runs this board (since he took it over from me, anyway).

These scripts are marvels of wonder and curiosity, and only occasionally hungry for raw, fresh data such as your posts. ;)

Seriously, my guess is Sine either mistook you for one of the spambots we've had recently, or else his script decided to have a snack. You might ask him if there's a way to get them back.

#97870  by Flip
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:57 am
Sounds like a bug, you're our favorite new member cow guy gamer thing!

#97872  by Shellie
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:34 am
Sines fault. He went through and cleaned out the "spam bots" directly from the database. I guess he didnt recognize your name.

Ill have him tarred and feathered.

#97880  by Zeus
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:16 pm
Seraphina wrote:Ill have him tarred and feathered.
Dear Lord, woman! Do you realize the nightmares such imagery is going to give me? :-)

#97889  by Shellie
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:48 pm
My apologies.

#97899  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:00 pm
You still playin EVE?
 #97900  by Nev
 Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:48 pm
bovine wrote:I was filled with a slight sense of dread when I saw that I was kicked or banned or whatever. I thought that I offended someone or something.... But I called my man Oracle and he said "it was probably a mistake, just post something about what happened and it'll get straightened out" and then I said something like "whew"... I like reading these forums and it would have been pretty lame if I got kicked out.
But don't worry, I understand it was a mistake, no apologies necessary.
You're doing just fine here, man. We like having you around.

Hell, we'd even like having you around if this place got new blood more than once every three years or so! :)