The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Chicago...

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #104055  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:31 pm
...or as I like to refer to it as the Whiskey experience. Needless to say I've spent every New years with no significant other to spend it with, (last year the ex was working and she hates my friends so she wouldn't come up) so this year my friends and I took to the Windy city to ring in the new year. I gotta tell ya, Chicago is one crazy party town and they have some of the fucking finest women I've ever seen. Everywhere you went, some hottie making winter wear look sexy. From the blonde I saw at the Handcock building, to the Brunette in the black dress at the Drake, to the Asian girl at Coach, and the Indian girl on the elevator after grabbing some McDonalds. Something tells me I need a bigger city.