The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Going to a lecture by Steve Wozniak (PC inventor) Tuesday

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #104209  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm
I am scheduled to attend a lecture at a nearby University featuring Steve Wozniak. Lets just say it is not every day that I have found myself in the presence of one of the historical figures quoted in the game Civilization 4* =P

Anyways, he is best known for his work with Apple Computers and his innovations which led him to the creation of the PC as we know it. He is the Co-Founder of Apple Computers with Steve Jobs.

It's being held in the evening, so I'll have Phoenix Wright: And Justice For All to play on the road =)

*In Civilization 4 when a technological discovery is made, a quote from a famous person from history (including the likes of Sun Tzu, Siddhartha Buddha, Confucius, Shakespeare, And Aristotle). In the game, with the discovery of the computer, you get a quote from Steve Wozniak.