The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• John Oliver annihilates Trump (or "Drumpf")

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #167849  by ManaMan
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 am
John Oliver is usually all over the news of the day but has, up until now, avoided talking about Donald Trump. Well, he finally went and did it and it was glorious.

#167852  by Replay
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:06 am
As other outlets are saying...it would have helped if he'd done this before Super Tuesday.

By the end of the day Trump will basically have the numbers for the Republican nomination, and quite frankly you guys are way too complacent about Hillary beating him.

I think he's going to win - at least unless we get another "secret vote count location change", this one in the general election - and either way, I predict we're in for a spate of very, very troubling and serious right-wing violence in America.
 #167861  by Shrinweck
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm
People who watch John Oliver aren't people who were/are voting Trump, but yeah it was a good episode and it would have been nice if it had come earlier. I get the wear and tear that comes with making a show with relatively no breaks for a year long, but having a comedy news/opinion show and taking like three straight months off from it is relatively crazy.