The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Elon Musk told to shove dildo shaped submarine up his ass

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #170624  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Elon Musk said he'll rescue the Thai children with this submarine:

To this the leader of the rescue team told Musk to do after what he felt was a blatant PR stunt:

In response, Elon tweeted this:

He later apologized:

"Nonetheless, his actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologize to Mr. Unsworth and to the companies I represent as leader. The fault is mine and mine alone. As this well-written article suggests, my words were spoken in anger after Mr. Unsworth said several untruths & suggested I engage in a sexual act with the mini-sub, which had been built as an act of kindness & according to specifications from the dive team leader." - Elon Musk.

I had a bit of a chuckle with how Elon Musk described the "sexual act."

I still respect what he's done in his industries, and remain enthusiastic for what his companies bring out in the future. Still, Elon's the bitch in this situation. You don't call people who are literal heroes pedophiles, even if he did tell him to shove his blatant publicity stunt straight up his ass.
 #170625  by kali o.
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:04 pm
I'm confused why people even care about this. But I agree with Elon -- if you are an expat in Thailand, you are either a pedo or like ladybois. And no one is immune from criticism or attack --- why are you so interested in setting up golden calves? When has that ever been a good thing.
 #170634  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:55 pm
He's free to say what he wants; but he obviously didn't like the backlash, bad press, and stock value damage that came along with it.

If someone wants to suggest the Navy Seal team responsible for saving the lives of a bunch of kids actually just wants to rape them, fine; but it's definitely a bad idea for Elon Musk to be that person.
 #170635  by kali o.
 Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 pm
Julius Seeker wrote:He's free to say what he wants; but he obviously didn't like the backlash, bad press, and stock value damage that came along with it.

If someone wants to suggest the Navy Seal team responsible for saving the lives of a bunch of kids actually just wants to rape them, fine; but it's definitely a bad idea for Elon Musk to be that person.
Elon has said plenty of controversial things; and while the stock always dips, it always rebounds and is up. I think this speaks to either the stock being falsely inflated on the power of Elon's personality or Elon is doing it purposefully.

In any case, I'm all for saying stupid things and there being repercussions - I just took issue with your suggestion that someone should be immune from attack or criticisms due to some arbitrary label of "hero". Anyone and everyone is fair game.
 #170652  by Replay
 Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:07 am
kali o. wrote:I'm confused why people even care about this. But I agree with Elon -- if you are an expat in Thailand, you are either a pedo or like ladybois. And no one is immune from criticism or attack --- why are you so interested in setting up golden calves? When has that ever been a good thing.
kali o. wrote:I've been to Thailand and avoided the cock.
Are you a pedo, Kal, or do you just like ladybois?

http://tows.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... t=thailand
 #170654  by Replay
 Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 pm
kali o. wrote:
Replay wrote:
Are you a pedo, Kal, or do you just like ladybois?

http://tows.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... t=thailand
I'm not an expat living in Thailand, but I like underage ladybois. So both, I guess!

Nice to see you, my crazy friend :thumbup: That thread you linked is hilarious.
I wish I could say the same. My house has been refreshingly free of little styrofoam planes showing up on my floor since I stopped talking to you last, though. When can I expect you to pay off more corrupt police to commit surveillance on me - it was interesting and odd to see you admit to having me surveilled, back in the day - and/or more thugs to put little presents in my living room?

How are things, you manipulative, dishonest, predatory realtor? Evicted any more poor people lately? Does America hate enough for you these days? I remember that was a big reason that you said America needed this Presidency - we all needed to "hate" either again or more, as I recall, in your words. Is the world starting to match the inside of your abused head yet?
 #170656  by kali o.
 Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:22 pm
Replay wrote:I wish I could say the same. My house has been refreshingly free of little styrofoam planes showing up on my floor since I stopped talking to you last, though. When can I expect you to pay off more corrupt police to commit surveillance on me - it was interesting and odd to see you admit to having me surveilled, back in the day - and/or more thugs to put little presents in my living room?

How are things, you manipulative, dishonest, predatory realtor? Evicted any more poor people lately? Does America hate enough for you these days? I remember that was a big reason that you said America needed this Presidency - we all needed to "hate" either again or more, as I recall, in your words. Is the world starting to match the inside of your abused head yet?
Oh, gosh, my friend -- I had hoped medication and/or time might have evened you out. Sometimes random shit flies through your open windows - you shouldn't be blaming every piece of garbage you find on some dude you don't like on the interwebs XD

I promise you I have not, and never will, had you surveilled...lol!

And yes, America has the Presidency they need. Will they make the correct moves and changes afforded by this opportunity? Time will tell.
 #170658  by Replay
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:36 pm
kali o. wrote:Oh, gosh, my friend -- I had hoped medication and/or time might have evened you out.
Yeah, that sounds like me, "friend". Take a bunch of pills and forget that Nazis are marching in the streets in America, that we're still murdering people abroad, that predatory realtors like you are still cheating the poor, right?

No doubt. You've never known me as well as you think.
kali o. wrote:I promise you I have not, and never will, had you surveilled...lol!
Really! What are your promises worth? Do you want me to go pull up the thread from a few years ago where you talk about having a photo file on me sitting around from circa 2007?

Either that's a lie - or the present statement is. Which is it? What makes you lie so often, "Kali"?
kali o. wrote:And yes, America has the Presidency they need. Will they make the correct moves and changes afforded by this opportunity? Time will tell.
What are those correct moves and changes? More Nazis marching in American streets? More people who turn a blind eye to it all, because hey, mediocre jobs and slightly more money than before? Everyone ignores the fact that it's all being financed by astonishing deficit spending - and that it's all going to fall apart as usual inside of a decade if the usual script applies?

Got your real estate connections ready to snatch up the homes of those who will lose them in the next crash?

You got what you wanted, "Kal". Now the world is a mess - but that's what you wanted, too. You alluded to wanting Trump in office to destabilize America before - I'll be happy to pull that quote up too.
 #170659  by kali o.
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:08 pm
Hey bud! No, I only exploited a fatal flaw in the way your mind works; you will unquestioningly believe any conclusion or fact you've been allowed to piece together or puzzle out (through intentionally placed crumbs). When I tell you things directly, you will doubt them but accept them if they appear to support what you think you figured out. You will reject them if they do not (ironically why you will probably reject all this).

It was funny at the time...hell, funny still, I guess, but it was also very mean. It doesn't matter if you are/were obnoxious -- you were also sick and I was taking advantage of that. So I'm sorry.

As for Nazis...well, I can totally see why someone like you, absorbing media as it currently exists, would think that. But no, Nazis are not marching in the streets.

I also never wanted to "destabilize" America. My views on Trump have shifted somewhat -- I didn't think he was the best America could offer, but thought it would be hilarious if he won. The MSM and Left reaction has made me extraordinarily disturbed by the dishonesty, bias and catastrophic attempts to oust a democratically elected president by throwing a bunch of obvious bullshit against the proverbial wall.
 #170670  by Replay
 Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:18 pm
REDACTED: I apologize to the community for this series of posts. There is no point in stirring the pot of poison any further. I don't want to exist in such negativity or dredge up old wounds.
Last edited by Replay on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #170671  by Replay
 Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:38 pm
REDACTED: I apologize to the community for this series of posts. There is no point in stirring the pot of poison any further. I don't want to exist in such negativity or dredge up old wounds.
 #170680  by Oracle
 Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:53 pm
Replay wrote:REDACTED: I apologize to the community for this series of posts. There is no point in stirring the pot of poison any further. I don't want to exist in such negativity or dredge up old wounds.

Good for you, and it is appreciated. Hope you stick around for more general discussion.
 #170681  by kali o.
 Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:04 pm
Oracle wrote:
Replay wrote:REDACTED: I apologize to the community for this series of posts. There is no point in stirring the pot of poison any further. I don't want to exist in such negativity or dredge up old wounds.

Good for you, and it is appreciated. Hope you stick around for more general discussion.
Damn you Canadians and your politeness. You are very correct though and I should echo your appreciation.

Thank you, Replay, for removing those posts (though I did not read them). You are free to PM me, or start a new thread, if there is anything you want to discuss with me personally.

Hope you stick around!
 #170691  by Replay
 Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:26 am
You may read them in the logs if you like, Kali. They do not reflect my current feeling on any issue, however. I'm willing to let a lot of all of that go at this point; it's been ten years, and there are bigger problems to tackle than personal fights. As I noted - life's too short, and I want to take a page instead from a celebrity I have admired - who noted that he woke up every day, and tried to ask what good he could do for America. This was a man who endured a great deal of hatred, and somehow found ways to be positive instead.

Thank you, Oracle, and Seeker. I look forward to helping the community thrive, as best I can.