The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Errors and admin email

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #171050  by kali o.
 Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 pm
Just fyi, I was getting a read only SQL error (Table 'phpbb3_login_attempts' is read only [1036]) when attempting to log on for the past week. I sent an email to the listed admin contact (tows@resonatorsoft.org). I was able to log in today, so I figured my mail got through, but I just saw a bounce show up in my in box with the following error:

550 This is now a spam address. Spammers will be hunted down and destroyed!
 #171051  by Shellie
 Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm
Yeah, the database was in read-only mode for some reason. It's fixed now. Ill change the admin email to mine since I actually check my email :)

If you're on Facebook, you can add me, or there is a shrine facebook group you can post to and I will see it.
 #171078  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:13 am
I very much appreciate what you guys have done to keep this truly ancient community alive.

Not many existing in the world have lasted this long... and ones this small and tight-knit perhaps even rarer than the larger ones.
 #171085  by M'k'n'zy
 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:36 am
Yeah, when I tried to pop in and found I load the page, and then couldn't log in, I was bummed out. I may not post much anymore but I'm still very happy this community is still here.