The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Trump And The Russian Mafia

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #171657  by Replay
 Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:28 pm
The Daily Beast just published a rundown of a dozen Russian Mafia members/associates and their connections to Donald Trump.

The Ukraine call is only sizzle compared to all of this - this stuff is the steak, people. This is why Donald Trump needs to be impeached and/or indicted if he is going to be.

------------

Felix Sater - Trump's most well-known Russian mob connection, convicted of fraud and violent assault in USA (for stabbing an associate in the neck with a shattered wineglass). Later became CIA informant, was photographed with Trump, Trump later denied knowing him.

Vyacheslav Ivankov - Convicted of robbery and torture in Soviet Russia. Sent to America to expand Russian mob activites here; discovered living in Trump Tower in 1995. Deported to Russia in 2009; executed by a sniper there.

Felix Komarov - Ran a money-laundering operation for Ivankov through false-front Rolls-Royce dealership while living in Trump Plaza.

Eduard Nektalov - Laundered Colombian drug money while investing millions in Trump properties; indicted in 2003, executed on the street in 2004.

David Bogatin - Bootlegged gasoline while investing millions in Trump properties before being indicted in 1987 and fleeing to Russia.

Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov - Arms and drug and stolen vehicle trafficker, found to be running an unlicensed gambling ring with 30 members out of Trump Tower; ring busted by FBI but Tokhtakhounov escaped.

Semyon "Sam" Kislin - Ran a commodities trading firm believed to be a front for Russian-mob money laundering; confronted by FBI for the same, but never yet indicted. Sold televisions to Trump Grand Hyatt as early as the 1970's.

Tevfik Arif - Partner of Mikhail Chernoy, Sam Kislin’s employee at Trans Commodities, Inc. and one of two Uzbek brothers Interpol alleged were “suspected of money laundering, embezzlement of funds, [and] contract killing.” Founded Bayrock Group, LLC; photographed with Trump in 2007 for marketing materials for the same.

Dmytro Firtash - Charged by the U.S. Justice Department in 2013 with for mining-license related bribery in India; awaiting extradition from Austria to the United States for prosecution. Described by DOJ as an “upper-echelon [associate] of Russian organized crime”. Partnered with convicted Trump campaign staffer Paul Manafort in an attempt to buy and redevelop the Drake Hotel in Manhattan.

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman - Currently under indictment in New York for influence-peddling and campaign finance violation/bribery; Parnas is already a witness in the impeachment hearings. Parnas has stated in an interview that he started out selling condos for Fred Trump, Donald’s father, when Fred led the Trump Organization.

Semion Mogilevich - Believed by FBI to be the "boss of bosses" of most associates listed here, defrauding Americans of over $150m with a money-laundering organization spanning 27 countries; not yet connected to Trump directly, but connected to many other names on this list.
 #171659  by kali o.
 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:09 pm
So, for clarity, your opinion is that Trump should not be impeached for conduct while in office, but because a there is a list of supposed rich Russian criminals who have either lived or purchased within Trump branded properties (and at least one that has no connection other than being involved with others on your list)….?

You may wish to strongly re-examine your position and logic on this issue. :O
 #171661  by Replay
 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:22 am
kali o. wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:09 pm
So, for clarity, your opinion is that Trump should not be impeached for conduct while in office, but because a there is a list of supposed rich Russian criminals who have either lived or purchased within Trump branded properties (and at least one that has no connection other than being involved with others on your list)….?

You may wish to strongly re-examine your position and logic on this issue. :O

"Supposed" is a bit dicey here. I am quite willing to agree by now that the FBI makes shit up from time to time; but I don't think they're doing it here.

Half these guys or more have high-level Federal convictions for really serious crimes. A couple of them are dead execution-style in the street, one here and one in Russia after being deported for his many criminal convictions. You don't get shot with a *sniper rifle* in Russia after a deportation just for being a schmuck off the street - but mobsters who have blown it sometimes do. Felix Sater stabbed someone in the neck over a business dispute with a broken wineglass - then turned CIA informant after his own shenanigans got too hot and heavy to bear; possibly how Trump got enough CIA-level connections to run for President in the first place, as no one gets there these days in America without them.

Yes, I think it's appropriate for the nation to worry - and/or investigate/indict - *any* time a dozen or so Russian mobsters show up on someone's list of business associates. The President - triply so. The Russian mob runs Russia - this is not a secret - and while Putin is arguably not the unquestioned cartoonish villain we're often given to believe in the States, he is not a good guy either. If and when he owns up to crashing a planeload full of the Polish government back in April of 2010 for supporting Georgian independence from Russia I might be more inclined to support a diplomatic summit; until then I will always have concerns.

As usual, the most damaging weapon in the propaganda arsenals of the world is not a sack of lies - for lies may be exposed - but the truth. I don't have a lot of doubts at this point that Trump is in bed with the Russian mob. I think what we're really seeing here is a fight between the Rockefeller-Rothschild mob that backed the Bush-Clinton syndicate, and the Mogilevich mob and/or the Mercers backing Trump.

It's also possible that it's all just Masonic theater, Hegelian-dialectic fake fights to keep the people of the States divided and fighting each other rather than investigating the many corrupt criminal organizations with Freemason ties, and that all of these people are quietly raking it in behind the scenes as cable news profits from the endless Trumpian circus as they plan the next mobster to take over the nation - Biden appears to be the favorite on that score so far, but who knows, really.

-----------

That all being said - I had a dream about this site a few nights ago; you were in the dream - not the first time this has happened over the years - and despite my general annoyance and frustration and worse over our conflicts in the waking world, every time I dream about the Shrine and you show up in those dreams, you generally show up as a rather calm and patient person of intelligence, radiating no overt sense of evil, rather than the corrupt mobster I worry about. Your rather terrifying willingness to dismiss Moglievich as having "no connection" to all of this is of concern here; you are certainly intelligent enough to understand how all of this works - but other than that, I'm perfectly willing to discuss this in patience and calmness with you.

However, it *would* be nice to get some measure of truth from you for once, rather than endless dissembling and vague "jokes" about your "handlers" and so forth. PM me if interested - or just reply here, as no one else seems to give a damn about understanding truth as usual. You certainly know how to contact me.