The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• David Blaine viral Youtube Video, where are they now?

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #172024  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:39 pm
Mainly, I just wanted to put something new in Daily Stuph =P

But I'm sure you guys remember this viral video from 2006. (Actually, I'm posting the first sequel from 2007 because part 1's resolution is considerably less than this)

It's super low res for 2020, unfortunately. But all three guys saw future success in more recent years.

First guy, and least successful, is Michael Naughton who you might have seen as an extra in one of the various comedy shows he has a bit role in. The show he is perhaps most famous for is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where he occurs every season or so, and each time they have NO idea who he is.

The second guy is SNL writer/co-star Mikey Day. He often plays self-deprecating characters, much like his original David Blaine skit. He is also famous for the writing and acting as one of the skeletons in the SNL skit that went viral a few years back "David S. Pumpkins"

Lastly, Mitch Silpa, who played David Blaine, is Stove from Bridesmaids =P