The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Elon Musk's wealth value shoots past Bezos making him the world's wealthiest man at 195 billion

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #172380  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:13 am
No one in our lifetimes has gained so much so quickly. Last time we were talking about him in much detail, he only had 11 billion dollars.

Could he be the first Trillionaire? The thing about that is that it might be soon.

Side note: I am using this as an opportunity to plug one of my favourite musicians. Elon Musks's girlfriend who goes by the name Grimes. I've been a fan for about 5 years (my wife, longer, since her earliest work, so I've been aware of her for quite some time). For me it was the song Kill Vs. Maim that really caught my ear. Here's a stillframe of her from the video My Name is Dark:

I liked the video, but a few days ago she pulled it and un-privated the below one in its place... I prefer this shorter mix of the song. I like the different musical influences from the 1990s she uses on this - also dropping song names for Garbage and Smashing Pumpkins.