The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Ultimate random post

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #173326  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 pm
This reminds me a little of the last months or so of tows Broodwar. Same people :D

On a side note, I just read the entire history of the Shrine from 1997 to 2010. A lot of it focuses on Anders/Mental/Drew S/Nev, and it brushes on the Tony Homo incident.

I’m not mentioned, but Eric has a nice little write-up, being the first guy banned on the forum - I was the second… I forget the date, but I was a prick when I was a teenager. The language I used in my early days was preposterous. I also don’t like how negative and narcissistic I was in many conversations in the past, and feel a little shame about it.

You guys are the best community I’ve found on the Internet. Even in our lapsed conversations in in the past few years.
 #173328  by Eric
 Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:13 pm
Being stupid on this forum and facing a consequence in the form of a ban was probably a good thing for me in the long run of life honestly, made me realize there are people on the other end of the screen while I was still in a developmental phase as a young teenager lol.