The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• This is the funniest thing I've heard all week...I am speechless with fits of laughter

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.

#4056  by Zeus
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:44 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>You know, that REALLY makes me want to go out and vote now.........</div>

#4059  by ManaMan
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:02 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Bwah!</div>

#4060  by ManaMan
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:03 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Bwah! silly scandinavians.</div>
 #4062  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:43 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Don't forget Norway is a very wealthy country, EVERYONE there has a lot of money, but it has a very small population (like 1/10th of Canada), and they mainain one of the highest standards of life in the world (The top 5 being, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Japan, and Australia). I somehow don't think war interests them very much.

PS. If you are ever traveling in Northern Europe, I would highly recommend visiting Norway, it is a very beautiful country. Oslo has a LOT of history behind it.</div>

#4124  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:53 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>"He had been tempted to try out the new game, Metalion, as he checked his diary for appointments." Damn PDAs and their built-in games.</div>

#4125  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:54 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>The top 5 being....Can-nad-da!</div>