The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Alright-- I'm looking for that very old post where someone linked a larp (live action roleplaying) and the phrase "Lightning bolt lightning bolt!" comes to mind.  Search function didn't work at all and trying to go back a year crashed IE...

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4078  by Tessian
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:56 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Alright-- I'm looking for that very old post where someone linked a larp (live action roleplaying) and the phrase "Lightning bolt lightning bolt!" comes to mind. Search function didn't work at all and trying to go back a year crashed IE...anyone know where that clip is?</div>

#4084  by Derithian
 Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:30 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>Zeus has it on his ftp....I think he was the one that posted that......made me laugh my ass off</div>

#4085  by Zeus
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:23 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yeah, it's under video/video game movies/power nerds do ogre battle.mpg</div>

#4100  by Tessian
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:43 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>searched for "nerds do ogre battle .mpg" and found it, LOL this is funnier than I remembered</div>

#4129  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:09 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.planetradio.net/ogre-battle. ... >LIGHTNING BOLT!</a>

Here.</div>