The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Yikes, seems like nothing is going right nowadays

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.

#4094  by Zeus
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:00 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I wonder who fucked up this time....and if they can blame it on the Arabs somehow...</div>

#4096  by the Gray
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:39 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm sorry but how the hell did you get to that? because an Israeli was onboard? I don't think anyones said anything about Arabs in any article I've read.</div>

#4105  by Zeus
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:41 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It was mentioned in the CBC article I read this morning</div>

#4109  by the Gray
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:04 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Holy fuck that's sad, I wouldn't have thought the CBC would go there. Did they give a reason?</div>

#4110  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:30 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That was one of the early reactions, it wasn't just CBC. I didn't hear it after that, I think they eliminated it as a possibility</div>

#4128  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>It shouldn't have even been mentioned. Fucking racist bastards!</div>

#4143  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:37 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>More like ignorant, headline-grabbing bastards. That's the news media for you</div>