The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Valentines Day coming up. What's the best thing to get this year with the usuall expensive chocolate with wine and roses? jewelry, some weird fancy picture frame, the Sims Online, a disney movie of some sort, a painting, expensive wall hanging, or some st

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4101  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:30 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Actually I already know what I'm going to get, I just want to see what everyone here says =P</div>

#4104  by Eric
 Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:13 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>To get her? Or are you just shopping around for items to decorate your home with that are on sale? :)</div>

#4111  by Flip
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:58 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>go to yournovel.com. You can buy cheesy romance books that are personalized. I got one for the g/f last year and it was a hit.</div>

#4112  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:04 am
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>chocolate wine and roses are so cliche...do something different..suprise her..she'll be expecting roses and etc, they get old..I mean not that we dont appreciate it, but roses are like you put no thought into a gift. Gift that are tailored and a suprise to your SO are the best ones :)</div>
 #4113  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:40 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>KITTY!</div>

#4114  by Lox
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:03 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I'd do the Disney movie, but that's based on the girl I'm buying something for.</div>
 #4117  by kali o.
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:47 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Ewww...I'm gonna be single this VDay, don't remind me...

However, usually I'd cook dinner, get a bunch of wine and do the whole rose petal and flavored lotion thing...cliche maybe, but always fun.

Oh, and it's a sorta tradition that I give a handmade small gargoyle statue (I got a serious thing for them!), with a single rose in it's mouth, hands...depends on the design. It's cool, different and not expected...

A single KO-</div>

#4119  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:38 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Ahhh...so you can put both of your names in there, and she can fantasize about herself and some guy that happens to have your name :)</div>
 #4120  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:40 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>It's just so much more fun when you are in control of everything, or almost in control of everything. But I also wanted to get Lilo and Stitch, that movie rocks! =P

I saw this cool looking picture frame that costs about 90 bucks, and I know the perfect picture to put in it, I am probably going to get it. Also, when I was at the Sushi Bar the other day, I picked up a wall hangining that I thought would go great in the living room.

The wine, chocolate, and roses are cheap stuff.</div>

#4162  by Flip
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:02 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>heh, ass.</div>

#4240  by G-man Joe
 Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:16 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Get your buddies around her and then......Bukakke! =8^D</div>