The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I know Ive asked this before, but Im bored to death at work, and the 2 forums I surf (This one and staticflow.net) dont get enough posts fast enough to keep me entertained.  Whats some sites you frequent(work friendly please) besides the normal Onion

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4150  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:43 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>I know Ive asked this before, but Im bored to death at work, and the 2 forums I surf (This one and staticflow.net) dont get enough posts fast enough to keep me entertained. Whats some sites you frequent(work friendly please) besides the normal Onion, slashdot, news...etc</div>

#4163  by Tortolia
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:40 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.fark.com">Fark woot</a>

Fark rocks.</div>

#4168  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:06 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Double-Ds...mmmmmm.</div>

#4170  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:27 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Danny Devitos!! Where did I hear that? some movie....</div>

#4171  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:28 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Thanks! I forgot all about Fark!</div>

#4176  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:36 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>No, I was talking about huge TITS on left/right sides of the page.</div>

#4181  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:31 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>So was I...</div>

#4183  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:42 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Danny Devito is very short and doesn't have boobs.</div>

#4184  by Shellie
 Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:44 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>lol NM...some show/movie I was watching yesterday was calling double D's Danny Devitos and other names that are D/D.....I guess you had to be there..it was pretty funny.</div>