The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Matador Midget vs Bull Calf. Enjoy, my fellow  broadband subscribers! For your 56k...right click save and come back tomorrow.

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4310  by G-man Joe
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:59 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.gwfweb.com/bullfight.asf">ht ... ght.asf</a>

Matador Midget vs Bull Calf. Enjoy, my fellow broadband subscribers! For your 56k...right click save and come back tomorrow.</div>

#4311  by the Gray
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:05 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Now I wonder if it's such a good thing you're back. Poor midget.</div>

#4312  by Tessian
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:10 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>...that's almost as bad as the clip from the Man Show with the farmer and the donkey trying to impregnate him. Poor, poor midget</div>

#4313  by Eric
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:58 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Bah, that was lame.</div>

#4316  by G-man Joe
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:27 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>May seem so....but how often do the bulls actually win in a bull fight? I thought it was rather good "ownage" material.</div>

#4322  by Shellie
 Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:03 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>It was a midget, I doubt theyre very physcially inclined to fight a bull, even if its a young bull :)</div>

#4351  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:07 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>That was stupid.</div>