The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Yo college students, a question about financial aid: When filling out the FAFSA, is it better say you're an independent or that you're still under your parents?

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4708  by Torgo
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:58 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Yo college students, a question about financial aid: When filling out the FAFSA, is it better say you're an independent or that you're still under your parents?</div>

#4710  by Kupek
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:01 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>Probably the one that's true so that you don't get slammed later one.</div>

#4714  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:44 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Truthful, you lie, you die.</div>
 #4715  by Tessian
 Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>They expect my dad to raid his 401k (if that's your retirement plan) in order to put me through college-- bull fucking shit. FAFSA didn't give me shit so I'll be paying off loans for the next decade while my parents start paying off a mortgage they just paid off last year.</div>

#4731  by Ganath
 Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:30 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Just be honest. Like you no doubt know by now, if you lie, they will catch your ass and burn you.</div>
 #4733  by kali o.
 Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:35 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>They'll never catch you and it would be pretty hard for them to prove...

KO</div>