The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Netscape 7.0 is pretty cool, i like it when things get face lifts and new features.

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.

#4871  by Flip
 Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:17 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>oh, i see what you mean with that Mozilla bug now. NS messes things up when you roll over the (4/5) things too. Puts it at the bottom of the thread and messes with the collapse/non collapse thing without even clicking...</div>

#4876  by Sephy
 Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:49 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I've been using Phoenix, which is a really nice browser, but it has some issues that need to be cleaned up(especially memory usage staying stuck up)</div>

#4893  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:23 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=188287">The related bug</a>

Could the two of you please post some comments on Bugzilla? It won't get fixed unless there are more examples.</div>