The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• WOW.

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #4979  by Riot Hopper
 Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:35 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I found the coolest thing ever. An electronic online guitar tuner. I got the idea last night before I went to sleep about it. And I did a search and found smounds and smunches of these things every where!! Why didn't I think of this before! Sigh.</div>

#4984  by Shellie
 Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Ive played with my ex-step fathers(dont ask) electric tuner before, I dont see how ( I assume you use a mic or something) the tone would be totally accurate doing it that way, sounds neat though</div>

#5006  by Shellie
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:07 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Yeah theyre pretty neat..you play a string and it tells you what note it is, you adjust accordingly.</div>