The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• WTF!?! I spend and hour and a half digging my car out from plowed snow banks only to go to the grocery store, come back, and find someone in my spot!  On a normal day that would be fine, but isnt there something wrong for someone to think that it is

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #5013  by Flip
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:25 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>WTF!?! I spend and hour and a half digging my car out from plowed snow banks only to go to the grocery store, come back, and find someone in my spot! On a normal day that would be fine, but isnt there something wrong for someone to think that it is OK to park there in ths situation?</div>

#5014  by G-man Joe
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:30 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Bury his car in snow.</div>
 #5017  by the Gray
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:45 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Of course your own 'personal' hose works too, depending on how 'pissed' you are. Or chewing gum around his wiper blades etc. I'v got tons that I've done to assholes who took my spot. Now that I produce super adhesive security labels, I've printed one up that says "Dumbass!" and I stick that all over the vehicle.

I'm irritable in the Winter.</div>

#5021  by Lox
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:01 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Seriously...fuck with their car. I've done things to people who double-park and squeeze me in, etc. It's fun. I like Gray's hose idea.</div>

#5025  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:10 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Lol, usually we put a lawn chair out or a red cone marking the territory, which is...illegal, but the police aren't going to fuck with it anyway.</div>

#5027  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:50 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Give the car some speed holes.</div>

#5031  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:50 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Hehe, speed holes...hehe, how bout some suga?</div>

#5057  by the Gray
 Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:42 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I'd pee on your lawn chair too ;)</div>