The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Errr...o-kay!  Who added the game reviews on Jerrath?  BTW, who is going to bother adding a REAL game review on there?  The page is getting rather lonely.

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #5083  by SineSwiper
 Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:52 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Errr...o-kay! Who added the game reviews on Jerrath? BTW, who is going to bother adding a REAL game review on there? The page is getting rather lonely.</div>

#5085  by Zeus
 Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:45 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>When/if I finish FF9 and KH, I'll add them. I'd add Pinball of the Dead, but I doubt anyone would even care</div>

#5090  by the Gray
 Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:54 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Where the heck did those guys that gave the reviews come from? I detect alter ego's...</div>