The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Own3d

• Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
Somehow, we still tolerate each other. Eventually this will be the only forum left.
 #89318  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:21 am
Try and steal my girlfriend's purse and you're likely to end up like this motherfucker.

http://www.walrusgiggles.com/bored/inde ... ost&id=203

#89324  by Kupek
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:17 am
That's badass. I hope that if any guy messes with any of the girls I know from jiu-jitsu, they'll break his arm or choke him until he passes out.

#89334  by Nev
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:56 pm
I'm all for girls knowing how to defend themselves and bringing it to guys who want to take advantage of them, but remember that girls can be just as fucked up as guys...don't give girls carte blanche to beat the crap out of people just because they're girls - one thing I really hated growing up is that my sister would smack me like nobody's business, but if I did anything to her she'd play that "you can't hit a girl card" at the drop of a pin, and people will buy into it...ho boy.

#89337  by Kupek
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:03 pm
Enough of my friends have been raped for me to be more concerned with girls knowing how to defend themselves. The girls I train with are generally petite (around 120 lbs.) and in a self-defense situation, need to have skills and technique because the average guy can overpower them if they don't.

#89345  by Eric
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:43 pm
Mental wrote:I'm all for girls knowing how to defend themselves and bringing it to guys who want to take advantage of them, but remember that girls can be just as fucked up as guys...don't give girls carte blanche to beat the crap out of people just because they're girls - one thing I really hated growing up is that my sister would smack me like nobody's business, but if I did anything to her she'd play that "you can't hit a girl card" at the drop of a pin, and people will buy into it...ho boy.
Strong Women are hot. ;p

#89347  by Nev
 Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:48 pm
Quite agreed. But I think it's fucked up that there's a double standard...man, I used to HATE it when my sister would start hitting me, and when I'd finally lose my temper and sock her one back, she's start wailing and crying and threatening to call the police and tell them I hit her.

Hmmm, on second thought, maybe it was just my sister that was fucked up. Then again, I wasn't great myself.

Ahem!

Nothing more to see here, carry on.