The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Eye Shield 21 - Demon Bats vs White Knights

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #103234  by Don
 Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:42 pm
Is it just me or the author forgot that the Naga defeated White Knights something like 20-0 without using Agon or the Dragon Fly, and that Demon Bats now have better offense than the Nagas, and yet inexplicably White Knights are still able to shut down the Demon Bats? Did Sakuraba discovered how to become a Super Saiyan after climbing Mt. Fuji so that he went from a scrub (he got intercepted by a newbie Sena) spending 5 months on a hospital bed to someone that can beta Monta or Ikkyu?

I understand the White Knights are supposed to be the defensive counterpart to Demon Bat's offense, but I feel the series has never done a good job portraying as legit rivals. It is not clear to me a full strengthed White Knights would even be able to beat the pre Nagas game Demon Bats and after everyone in Demon Bats apparently improved 3X over the course of the Nagas game, we're told that White Knights are tougher than they appear? That they really could have beaten the Nagas even though Nagas beat them 20-0 while playing with roughly 50% of their full power?