The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• SNL Digital Short: No Gays in Iran

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #113168  by Zeus
 Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:38 am
Just saw this on Friday (don't watch SNL anymore, but I like the digital shorts so I search for them every once in a while). I found the rap ballad Samberg sang to the president of Iran pretty damned funny :-)

On that note, anyone know where I can d'load this? I found basically every other one through torrent searches (all of the major sites and search engines) but I can't seem to find this one. Same with two of the Triumphs from this year (Chinese New Year and Tony Awards). I used to use Emule for this all the time but I haven't found a good replacement for that program since it became nothing. Limewire freakin' sucks for anything other than music and even that's sketchy.

Any suggestions? (I bought the Triumph DVD when it came out and would do the same for an SNL Digital Shorts one as soon as it's available, so please no smart-ass "that's what you get for pirating" crap)