The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Mission Impossible 7 and 8 (2021 and 2022)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #172043  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:09 am
Writer-Director Christopher Macquarie returns for Mission Impossible 7 and 8, which are being done for back to back releases. The next one has three insane stunts - this has always been a staple of the MI series from the original 1996 film.

I can only speculate, but Mission Impossible 7 was much more action-packed than 3-5, but unlike 2, it was very well received (I don't want to criticize 2 too much, I've seen all the other films in the last 2-3 years, but that one I haven't seen since it came out).

#172609  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:18 am
Vanessador wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:54 pm
They spend more on fags and booze than food
No need to be rude about it!

Even if Tom Cruise is homosexual, it makes sense they wouldn’t spend 20 million bucks on booze.
 #172898  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:41 pm
I like 1 and 3 the best, I haven’t seen 2 in a very long time. I liked 4-6. But Tom Cruise doesn’t need to make himself look like a 55-60 year old Olympic level athlete to make a good film. The one at the 27 second mark of the video crushed his ankle, put him out for months even with 12 hours of rehab a day (insane! I broke my knee and only had about 20 minutes… most days… OK some days)

MI7 was hit with delays because crew members blatantly breaking COVID safety protocols and guess what… catching COVID.

Tom Cruise is living out my fantasy at the supermarket of yelling at people who didn’t follow the arrows :D