The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Better Call Saul fans ridiculously bad at hiding spoilers

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #173033  by Julius Seeker
 Tue May 31, 2022 5:09 pm
Either that or my social media just went nuts and decided to favour people spoiling one of the biggest moments of the show.

I’m behind, I stopped watching after season 4 and decided to go from the beginning and watch through to the end (starts in July). But as soon as the half season mark hits, I get notifications revealing the spoiler on three different platforms - YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been bombarded this heavily with spoilers before… good thing they were all the same thing… It’s like Homer Simpson announcing to the world “I can’t believe Vader was Luke’s father!” What’s worse, it wasn’t just the one notification from YouTube, multiple times I got a notification of a YouTube video saying exactly what happened in the title.

I love the show, it’s brilliant when it comes to cinematography and many other elements, but fans really seem keen on shouting out to the world spoilers for the show. What do they gain from it?

Maybe it’s just an extreme amount bad luck on my part :D
 #173035  by Eric
 Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:20 am
You gotta curate your algorithm or this happens! lol

Facebook is easy to stay off of. Youtube you have to "not interested in these types of videos" anything with a spoiler, Twitter you can add a filer so you don't see shit from certain words.
 #173038  by Don
 Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:37 pm
A while ago I was looking for this theme song for this random thing I saw a long time ago, and I found it on Youtube and it's like you saw the main guy getting shot and die during the ending theme. I don't know if it was a fan video or an alternative scene since I ended up looking up the show to see if they actually show the main character getting shot and die on the first episode (they did not) but was pretty hilarious when I was just looking for the song.