The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Tupac murderer arrested after 27 years + four others connected

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #173280  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:36 pm
Keffe D., former leader of the Southside Compton Crips, was arrested today for the murder of Tupac Shakur.

Orlando Anderson, Deandre Smith, and Terrence Brown were in the car with Keffe D.

Anderson was also the nephew of Keffe D. He is the one who was assaulted by Shakur, Knight, and their entourage in the lobby after the Mike Tyson fight.

Zip - was the head of security for Biggie Smalls as well as the godfather of his child. Also a former associate of Sean Puff Daddy Combs. He allegedly bankrolled and was ultimately responsible for the Crip members being in Las Vegas with a goal of having Tupac and Suge murdered.

Of the five pictured above, Keffe D is the only one surviving today.
 #173306  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:00 pm
I was reading some updates. Then this song came to mind - most people just took it as NYC vs Westside gimmickry with Biggy and Puff Daddy effectively launching a death threat/severe retaliation threat against Tupac Shakur in the form of this (and lets be real) awesome song:

#173313  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:19 pm
I think that people knew who was behind it for a while. But why they didn't act?

At the very least, Biggie knew the crips were behind it even if the song was just gimmickry.
"Look what you made me do, my team in the marine blue"

Also, Keffe D was caught ordering a hit on a witness from jail. His attorneys claim that it was a misinterpretation, but... come on! We all know how organized crime works.