The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Tom and Nicole  call it quits.  Is no hollywood couple safe?  For shame...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#42057  by Little Washu
 Mon Feb 05, 2001 4:36 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Modern; text-align: left; '>(Tone of Ben Stein) Wow, how shocking. A "Hollywood" couple has once again broken up. When will it end? For shame. (end) Gimme a break, who cares. When I hear someone got married I always wonder "but for how long?" They all split. ALL!</div>

#42058  by Ishamael
 Mon Feb 05, 2001 7:10 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>That's the attitude I take too. I love the big deal people make about "magical Hollywood weddings". Whenever I hear about one, I just sorta keep make a self-bet about how long it'll last...</div>

#42059  by G-man Joe
 Mon Feb 05, 2001 7:45 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS", Modern; text-align: left; '>She's leaving him for me.</div>
 #42061  by Crono
 Mon Feb 05, 2001 11:11 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Now Stuff like "Simpsons" (Alec and Kim) or "Eyes Wide Shut" (Tom and Nicole) will contain outdated couples, like with Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" video (with Lisa Marie).</div>

#42068  by Ishamael
 Tue Feb 06, 2001 3:19 am
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>LOL! When they showed the Alec and Kim "Simpsons" ep a few weeks ago, that's exactly what i thought....</div>

#42069  by Ishamael
 Tue Feb 06, 2001 3:20 am
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>You've sitting in your garage with your Impreza turned on again, haven't you?</div>

#42071  by Crono
 Tue Feb 06, 2001 6:45 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Yup, same here. They put them on the show cause they thought they'd be one of the last to even "consider" breaking up. Irony ;-)</div>

#42072  by G-man Joe
 Tue Feb 06, 2001 8:30 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS", Modern; text-align: left; '>She likes me for my car only. So we broke up last night.....after several sinful vigorous rounds of carnal pleasure.</div>

#42074  by SineSwiper
 Tue Feb 06, 2001 2:36 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", Modern; text-align: left; '>You wish. You have as much of a chance of banging Nicole as you have driving your car to Japan.</div>

#42076  by Insane Cultist Edge
 Wed Feb 07, 2001 1:39 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Modern; text-align: left; '>I doubt she's even go near some stupid filthy redneck, ESPECIALLY when she's got more teeth than everyone in your family combined</div>

#42111  by §erin
 Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:00 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Modern; text-align: left; '>What are you talking about, he's not from Canada.</div>