The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs, Phoenix Wright meets House

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #103167  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:32 am
http://www.lifesigns-game.com/?lang=en

Well, I was actually going to write "Phoenix Wright meets Trauma Center" but there was not enough room =)

Right now the game looks, more or less, like Phoenix Wright, except instead of the court room the setting is inside of a hospital. Judging from some of the screen shots, it seems that it is not strictly focussed on the hospital either; in a similar way to how Phoenix Wright, a court game, actually only half takes place in court. Right now the game looks to be turning out to be rather interesting.

Funny, I wrote a post earlier, when Phoenix Wright first came out, that they should make a Hospital game that was similar to Phoenix Wright (though I think I said with the House license). Well, this one might be it =)