The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The guys at level 5 are gods

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #104994  by Chris
 Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 am
jesus christ rogue galazy is fantastic. I've got 30 hours in and am loving every second. battle sytem - fantastic.....a little easy at points where if you gain certain abilities early on through mass farming of items you can learn desert storm level 2 and essentially 1 hit kill everything for the next planet or 2. tall enemies you can't use magic on and have to jump to hit or enemies you have to jump on the head of to open up- to attack....fantastic game with enough complexity to keep me intrigued and I love the characters as well. The voice acting is top notch and the graphics are nothing short of mind boggling for a ps2 game..... weapon combining is fun and the factory is just as fun. enough extras to keep me distracted for a long time. all in all.....wow. Just wow