The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• YAY! HAWKEYE! I love the 360 even more now....

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #105992  by Chris
 Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:25 am
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=106205

Press Release

Expanding on the experience of controlling the world’s largest army of Super Heroes on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today plans to release Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Heroes and Villains. The expansion packs feature eight new playable characters: The Incredible Hulk, Magneto, Hawkeye, Sabretooth, Doctor Doom, Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Venom, each complete with new signature powers, skins, dialog, conversations and achievement points. The download will be available in April via the Xbox Liveâ Marketplace online gaming service.

HULK SMASH!!!! HAWKEYE!!!! PLAYABLE DOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! which is a bit odd I guess.....VENOM! good god I just had a geekgasm in my pants