The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Death Stranding

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #170600  by Eric
 Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 pm
Kojima, seems about right :^)
 #170601  by kali o.
 Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:43 am
I'll confess -- I've never been into anything Kojima made....but from the little I know of his past games, this seems like a whole new level of crazy / self indulgent.

I had to watch it like 4 times. I *think* it is some kind of tripped out FEDEX delivery and walking simulator, where rain ages you, ghosts dissolve you and there is a respawn mechanic where you eat worms that grow into infant humans that crawl out your bellybutton... But it could also be a racing sim. I have no idea.
 #170602  by Eric
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:55 am
My theory is that the invis enemies age you to death and you basically back yourself up into the Fetus which also gets aged at the same time which acts as your respawn.

This explains why in one of the first trailers Norman Reedus is naked and started in fetal position. lol.