The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Surreal: Macaulay Culkin plays video games with James Rolf and Mike Matei

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #171058  by Replay
 Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:37 pm
He took a break from the sex parties for once, huh? *laughs*

One of my friends was actually recruited for one of Little Mac's orgies last decade - thankfully, he declined. Poor Macaulay, though. He really didn't deserve to be Michael Jackson's "special friends" test case. The evidence is pretty strong that Mike screwed him in all kinds of ways, but MJ didn't deserve to be eight years old and watching his brothers having sex with groupies on tour either...I wish the nation would actually be ready to talk about it all for once.

----------

Oops! I mean, video games! Classic movies. Nothing controversial at all! Ha, ha, look at Kevin playing video games. I am a normal American with no controversial opinions whatsoever.