The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Final Fantasy Legend Collection coming this December

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #172022  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:05 am
I wish this included the DS remake of Final Fantasy Legend 2 that released only in Japan.
It's 27 bucks Canadian for the three games which is probably more than most will be willing to pay, but quite a bit under what I'm willing to pay. It's been YEARS since I've played these games and I've wanted to return to them for at least a decade. Final Fantasy Legend 2 was my favourite RPG for quite some time. I probably replayed it about 20 times back in the 90s.

#172028  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:49 am
You're close, it was the original Saga Legend trilogy, they rebranded Saga as Final Fantasy in North America because they wanted to boost that brand here.

Romancing Saga is the successor series to Final Fantasy Legend. The 2nd and 3rd Romancing Saga games were released westward, recently. Also where Tetsuya Takahashi and Soraya Saga got their start (Romancing Saga 2).