The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Diablo 2: Resurrected

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #172424  by Eric
 Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:11 pm
After Warcraft 3 Reforged less is probably better from modern Blizzard. I just expect a new coat of paint, it looks like they build out the game in D3/4's engine.

When they talked about it @ Blizzcon they compared it to Starcraft 1's remaster and didn't even acknowledge WC3's existence, it was sadly hilarious.
 #172426  by Don
 Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Seems like they run the same code but they added some QoL like a shared stash. Doesn't sound like you even get unique loot like Diablo 3 so I guess it's fastest clicker gets the loot in a group game!
 #172427  by Eric
 Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:10 am
That would go against the spirit of the game! I think they'll let you see what drops though without having to mouse over it though! :)