The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Sooooo a Chrono Cross remake might be inc.

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #172945  by Eric
 Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Rumors have been swirling since the nvidea leak, and this out of the blue collab makes me think it's real.
 #172951  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:12 pm
That leak from way back is something to consider as accurate given so many things lining up with announcements later, including the GTA trilogy remaster which I think no one could have guessed… even the publishing company and devs by the sounds of the state it was in when it launched :)

It’s a shame, I was really looking forward to playing Vice City on a Nintendo console, and now it’s a buggy mess with missing songs. San Andreas took out my favourites too, Tupac, Eazy E, and NWA.

Who is holding back those tracks now anyway? Tupac’s mom wouldn’t have willed it (she died a few years ago) as she was pretty positive on getting his music to the masses however she could. Eazy E’s estate? What’s going on?

Anyway, sorry for running this off the rails. So, Chrono Cross! I’ll be picking that one up, more than likely. I think that’s one of the more obvious remasters given Square Enid have been going through their catalogue. The least likely one is Xenogears given stakeholders are split up now - Mitsuda, Tetsuya Takahashi, Square, and Electronic Arts (yes, EA actually published this one in North America).