The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Megaman X Dive Offline

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #173231  by Don
 Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:09 pm

I think I actually want to check this out to play all 10 versions of Iris in there.
 #173233  by Eric
 Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:16 pm
Apparently it's missing some of the collab chars from Capcom's own games, kinda weird. The actual game is being shut down late this year or early next year?
 #173235  by Don
 Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:36 pm
I think the online version is shutting down sometime this year. I think this game was licensed out to some other Capcom subsidiary in Taiwan originally so they don't have the rights to other Capcom stuff like Monster Hunter and have to pay them again to bring them on the offline version. Some people speculate you might be able to get the collab characters as a DLC though.