The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Awesome, Intriguing, or Mindbending Music Videos

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #169926  by SineSwiper
 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:15 pm
Anarky wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Love what is happening with Synthwave.
Yeah, the popularity is insane now. I blame Com Truise. Or maybe Daft Punk and Tron. Who am I to argue, though. This iteration is a helluva lot better than what it was in the 80s.

I like this video just because it's hilarious. Pretty good song, too.

#170052  by ManaMan
 Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm
Eric wrote:Dunno if counts. But Big Mom's intro/song was some Alice in Wonderland weirdness on another level, music starts @ 1:30.
Must be bad acid in Japan. What anime is that from?
 #170056  by Eric
 Wed May 24, 2017 1:46 am
ManaMan wrote:
Eric wrote:Dunno if counts. But Big Mom's intro/song was some Alice in Wonderland weirdness on another level, music starts @ 1:30.
Must be bad acid in Japan. What anime is that from?
One Piece
 #170192  by ManaMan
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:24 pm
I found there are a bunch of lo-fi/chill-hop/chillwave/whatever-the-you-want-to-call-it mixes on YouTube. These are good to put on in the background while I work.

#170488  by SineSwiper
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:24 pm
New Jon Hopkins single:

#170535  by Julius Seeker
 Wed May 09, 2018 12:11 pm
Donald Glover, as the Childish Gambino has made it to the top of the music video world having the #1 trending video on youtube for multiple days:

I know several of us here have been fans since the Derrick Comedy days in 06/07. Aside from this success, he's also co-starring in a Star Wars film playing Lando.